2, 3, 4 BHK Apartments for Sale!
2, 3, 4 BHK Apartments for Sale! How to choose the right BHK for yourself?
When you buy an apartment, you need to make certain important decisions as a buyer. One of these main decisions is to choose the right apartment size to meet the needs of you and your family. This includes understanding important factors such as the various terminologies used by creators and analyzing your needs. This article will help you decipher these factors so that you can make an informed decision about the right environmental dimension.
Understanding constructor terminology behind 2, 3, 4 BHK Apartment?
For the first time as a buyer, you can first be confused with the different terms that the customer or others use to describe the circle size. Here you will find the most common terminology and explanation that are available in provided 2, 3, 4 BHK Apartments for Sale.
1) Have Bigger Carpet Area
The carpet area of ??your home is exactly what you need to worry about. Technically, this refers to the net usable area within a building, except for the area covered by the walls or in particular an area excluded from the area index calculation. Simply put, this is the total area where you can place the rug in your home. It is measured from wall to wall and occupies the room in the kitchen, bedroom, dining room, living room, warehouse, balcony or other room.
2) Big Construction area/floor area
The building area also called the floor area is the area that a building occupies on all floors, including all unsupported parts. Simply put, the total area of ??the apartment. In addition to the carpet area, it includes walls, seating, balcony, terrace, cleaning program. The living area is usually about 10 percent of the carpet area.
3) Super quality build area
In the lobby and the living area, Hassan, the elevator shaft, stairs and so on. It covers the proportional area of ??public spaces. Sometimes a swimming pool, garden, clubhouse and so on. Parking can also be done in public areas. The same thing is known as the sales area.
4) Low-Stress factor
The additional costs that builders spend on developing public spaces such as lobbies, stairs, elevators, sheds, and building maintenance rooms are often described as stressful. There is a relationship between the carpet area and the settlement area. The load factor of an apartment is the factor that indicates the construction area of ??your apartment when it is multiplied by the carpet area of ??your apartment after it is added. Simply put, the loading factor indicates the percentage difference between the carpet surface and the deposited surface. This means that the load factor is lower, the common room is smaller and therefore there is more space in your living unit.
5) Under Non-FAR area
Land use in a project excluded from the FAR calculation of the structure is called a non-FAR area. Some have stairs, elevator rooms and access to the upper floors, architectural features, high tanks, basements, and emergency exit stairs. According to the development regulations of most cities, these areas are classified as non-FAR areas, ie the provision of an area for such uses is excluded from the FAR calculation up to a minimum percentage (close to 10%) of the total area. according to most development standards).
After understanding the various terms used by manufacturers, you should focus on the needs of your family to understand the size of the required unit. Various BHK configurations (bathroom, hallway, and kitchen) play an important role here. The following table provides an overview of the common types of BHK and their advantages and disadvantages.
1) Small and compact - Affordable option - Easy maintenance - High rent can be a good alternative to pay - Rent is relatively easy.
2) A valuable option for people who travel frequently and prefer home comfort when they return.
3) The load factor per unit is relatively low compared to 3 or 4 BHK. So you have more space in your apartment.
1) Mainly for students, couples and working couples. Many cities have a gap between supply and demand
1) A good option for first time home buyers - Comfortable for a family with nuclear power plants.
2) Easily accessible.
3) Maintenance is relatively easy.
4) Good added value compared to other configurations.
5) Much easier to sell or rent.
1) Limited space can be a problem for a growing family. 2 Because the BHK demand is much higher, the buyer may not be able to purchase his preferred device unless he has previously booked to reserve additional space.
2) Due to high demand, builders rarely make discounts on this configuration.
1) Generous space is the biggest advantage. Due to the large space, it is one of the best options for large families. There is a staff room, ideal for families with parents who only work in a few settlements.
1) More difficult to maintain - Relatively difficult to rent - Generally lower return on investment than 2BHK - The difference in rent between 2BH and 3BHK is relatively small, but the costs of 3BHK units are higher.
2, 3, 4 BHK Apartments for Sale Space Requirements:
After you list the various advantages and disadvantages of the individual BHK types, you need to check which BHK meets your requirements.
You must consider your space requirements to complete the type of BHK in an apartment you need. Note that the construction and carpet area of ??each BHK configuration is different for the same project and different projects. In some projects, the 2BHK office may be as large as the 3BHK office. Larger apartments offer enough space but are also difficult to maintain. At the same time, a small apartment may not meet your needs. Therefore, decide the optimal size of the desired apartment. Check the size of the furniture, living room, bedroom, kitchen and dining room, bathroom and other areas to get a rough idea of ??the size of the device you need. But do not worry 2, 3, 4 BHK Apartments for Sale have all the requirements listed above.